ICTS News July 23, 2019
TechMahindra looking for fresher: Eligible candidates can register their candidature: https://registration.techmahindra.com
Instructions for registration are available at the site.
Registration must be done by the candidates themselves.
Last date 22nd Jan 2019
• Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech - CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA
• Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlog
• Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
• Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
• Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
• All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
• Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
Test and interview location:
Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test.
Bond and compensation:
• Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
• On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
• Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Workplace & timings:
Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working